Wednesday, November 4, 2009

New Short Story.

Oh Dear, I've done it again! Yet another short story has rolled off the press and is here for your delight (I'm joking).
Although my subject matter is war, I have tried to spread the jam widely so to speak, and not be harnessed by a particular branch of the armed services, or even a particular war. So far my stories have covered the RAF in The Battle of Britain,  RAF Bomber Command and the air war over Germany, The British Army's survival at Dunkirk, a tale of today's Afghanistan, plus the Royal Navy Submarine Service.
Now the scene is set in France and relates to the fight by S.O.E. operatives and the French Resistance against the German occupiers.
If you hate it or loved it let me know. You know what they say, praise may be good for the ego, but critsicm is better because it helps you improve.
Happy reading.
Roy.

No comments:

Post a Comment